Monday, December 3, 2012

Crayola & Lego Demo Event @ Meijers

This weekend I had to work a crayola & lego event at Meijers. For those who dont know, Meijers is a grocery/retail store in the area where I live kinda like a Wal-Mart (if you've heard of it). Anyway, I just started this new business doing in-store demos (along with other things like merchandising and mystery shopping) and this was my 1st event.

The products I had to promote were "My First Crayola" crayons and "Read & Build" Duplo Lego/Book Combo. Now I am a big kid at heart and I still love to color to this day!! So you know I had try out the crayons for myself!! :)

The crayons were washable, triangle-shaped crayons made specially for a toddler's small hands. Washable to ensure parents cleanable walls for the times when their kids are sure to make a canvas of their bedroom wall and triangle-shaped to help promote a proper writing grip. I personally think these crayons are awesome and I will definitely be getting some for my toddler this xmas!!


The "Read & Build" Duplo Lego/Book Combo was also kind of a neat product for toddlers. It is a short story book that comes along with a pack of jumbo-sized legos. It is for ages 1 1/2 - 4 years old so the duplo legos are bigger than regular legos to keep the child from swallowing or choking on them. The book is about a growing catepillar and each page shows the child what piece they need to start building the catepillar (and friends). I loved it!!




Make sure you check out these products for your kids or grandchildren, they are great buy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment