Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fill Out Online "Surveys" and Get Paid or Get Harassed?!!

Soooo.. Someone.. Please.. Tell me..

Whats with these so called online "surveys"?!! I only fill them out and take my precious time to answer them to earn money and after taking a 10-15 minute "survey" and having earned very little (anywhere from 20 cents to a $1 on average) all I really get is harassing calls from schools, insurance companies and the ever so-beloved "congratulations, u have won a trip/gift card/sweepstakes/blah/blah/blah" telemarketing type of calls. Whats the deal?..

I say I should be able to earn more than $0.20-1.00 per 10+ minute survey and NOT have to be bombarded with such a hassle. Speaking of this, why have I yet to come across any real surveys anyway?!! It seems like these "surveys" are really just forms to give out our contact info to these telemarketers. Btw, I have yet to ever make enough money on ANY of these paid survey/opinion sites to even request a check. Not to mention that some of these sites don't even tell you what the minimum amount is that you need to earn before you can request your money. After earning anywhere from $8-$16 in my various accounts (which took quite a bit of time and surveying to get to) I'd get so annoyed from all the calls that started rolling in that I would just say fuck it and stop trying to earn enough to make a withdrawal.

So can someone please tell me WTF is up with this?!! Does anyone else share my frustration?.. Is there even a legit REAL SURVEY PANEL out there?!! I just want to test products and give my valuable opinion as a consumer to real companies looking for insight and not third party type companies looking for leads!! Not to mention I just want to be earnestly paid for my time and effort in doing so!!

Is that too much to ask for?.. I mean shit - that is how they advertised it!! But instead of a legit work-from-home job I'm starting to think its just an elaborate marketing scam. What do you think?.. Id love to know!!


- J. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment